The website www.lamanchasaludable.com is owned by Fernando Beneito Ortega with NIF 05170046Z, 02600 Villarrobledo (Albacete) Carretera Villarrobledo-San Clemente km 139
LA MANCHASALUDABLE makes this document available to users in order to comply with the obligations of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and to inform them of the Conditions of Use of the Website, which can be found under the link "Conditions of Use". Any person accessing this Website undertakes to know and comply with the provisions of this text, as well as other legal and commercial notices made available by LA MANCHASALUDABLE in the different links on the Website. LA MANCHASALUDABLE reserves the right to modify the information on the Website, without the obligation to notify users of these obligations in advance. It is understood that publication on this Website is sufficient.
Use of the Website
The Customer undertakes to use this website only for legally valid inquiries or orders and not to place any false or fraudulent orders. Otherwise, we will be entitled to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities. The User must not make any prohibited use of this website, understanding with this, among others, the intentional introduction of viruses, Trojan horses or any other technologically harmful material.
Forms of payment.
The forms of payment accepted by La Mancha Saludable are:
PAYPAL/TARJETA: The client will be taken to the PayPal website taking advantage of its secure payment platform. Once in PayPal will be able to make payment with Paypal account or credit card, in no case is accepted payment on delivery. Paypal can retain an amount as a deposit or insurance when trying to make your purchase with the card on the Paypal platform (usually a few cents or 1 €). This amount will be reimbursed by Paypal in approximately one month. The collection of this amount does not guarantee that the purchase is made.
2. INCOME OR BANK TRANSFER: The customer may make payment of the product by bank transfer to the account number 1465 0100 97 1704387043 of the bank ING Direct.
Once the payment has been made, La Mancha Saludable will take this date as the starting date for the elaboration of the order.
We recommend sending payment file by email to email@example.com in case of bank transfer to streamline the process.
Peninsular shipping costs:
Up to 5 kg. 6,50€, from 5 to 10 kg. 8,50€ and from 10 to 15 kg. 10€.
- In the case of wanting a shipment of more than 15 kg, or to the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla you can write us an email and we inform you of the shipping methods we have and delivery times.
The following conditions are established:
1. Shipments will be made, once payment is confirmed, within 3 or 4 days by courier service. When we deliver the order to the courier service we do not take charge of possible delivery delays caused by this service.
2. Shipping costs include in all cases Value Added Tax (VAT), but no other taxes, duties, tariffs or surcharges.
3. Shipment is understood as the delivery of the items to the address specified by the customer during the process of placing the order, limiting as delivery areas those listed above.
4. When you receive the shipment check the good state of the order: that it is not open, deformed, wet and that no product is missing. In any of these cases, inform the distributor and contact us within 24 hours after receiving the order.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it within 14 calendar days from the day you receive the products. For this we only ask you to notify us in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the data necessary to locate the shipment.
For our part, the moment we receive your email, we will communicate via email the process to follow.
To comply with the deadline for returns, the communication regarding the return of the purchase must be sent before the expiry of the deadline. In the case that the return is due to our causes, of La Mancha Saludable (defective product or not coincident with the reference purchased), we will take charge of the products and/or exchange them for the correct one, taking charge of the costs associated with this return and/or exchange. In the event that the return is due to causes external to La Mancha Saludable, such as changes in product, variety or other characteristics that are due to a change of opinion or error by the customer, the customer will be responsible for sending us the products in perfect condition within the deadline.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.